How do I contest a parking citation?
You may request an Administrative Review.
How much time do I have to contest a citation?
Payment or an administrative review is required within 21 days or further penalties will be assessed. If you fail to request a review or pay the citation as directed, vehicle registration will be withheld.
How do I obtain a copy of a citation?
You may obtain a copy by calling (831) 758-7363. If no...
Please note: This form is for general comments or questions that would not harm you if someone was monitoring your email or network. It is not intended for confidential or sensitive information about crimes.
Please do NOT use this form for crime reports or crime tips. Instead:
- Call 911 To report a crime in progress
- Call 1-800-782-7463 (1-800-78-CRIME) to safely and anonymously provide a crime tip to an operator.
- Call 831-758-7321, 831-775-4222 or 831-758-7400 (Monterey County Joint Gang Task Force) to leave non-emergency crime tips on a voicemail recording.
- Report a problem or non-emergency crime using our online reporting tool.
- Contact individual officers via phone or contact form using our Salinas Police Department directory.